Home -> View Lot
 

1941 Play Ball Complete Set (72)

Lot Number 270

Quantity: Bid Starts: 04/24/2017 12:00:00 
Bid Open: 250.00  Bid Ends: 05/04/2017 23:30:00 
Bid Count: Overtime: 30 Minutes
Currently: 325.00  Time Left: 9d 18h 55m 40s
View Count: 335   
  Time Left to Place Your Initial Bid
9d 17h 25m 40s
 
      Previous Lot <--> Next Lot
 
Description



One of the more affordable pre-war sets we have offered is available with this classic 1941 Play Ball complete set of (72) cards. Over 87% of these classic gum cards technically grade (FR or lesser) due to a combination of front and/or reverse writing. Of the remaining 13%, nearly half display either punch holes or trimming. Unless noted, each key card has writing. Highlights include: #1 Miller, #6 Hubbell, #8 Ott, #10 Vaughan, #13 Foxx, #14 T. Williams (with paper loss), #15 Cronin, #18 Greenberg, #19 Gehringer, #20 Ruffing, #39 Henrich, #54 Reese RC, #60 Klein (GD), #63 D. DiMaggio, #64 Doerr, #70 Dickey (GD), #71 J. DiMaggio and #72 Gomez.



 
 
Pictures  (Click on Photo to Enlarge)