Journey to the far corners of the Earth with this treasure chest collection of world coins. Dating mostly from the 20th Century with one or two from the 1800s, this far flung assortment features (400+) loose coins and (24) sealed mint/proof sets. Included among the loose coins are at least (15) silver pieces from countries such as Australia, Canada, France and the Philippines and also present are a half dozen pieces of paper currency from China, Cuba, Korea and Trinidad & Tobago. The mint/proof sets have never been opened and remain in brilliant uncirculated condition, while the loose coins range across the board from heavily circulated to gem uncirculated, with the great majority in mid-grade to about uncirculated range.
Countries of origin for the loose coins include South Africa, Russia, Finland, Haiti, Liberia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Portugal, Italy, Thailand, Norway, Ethiopia, Kenya, Germany, Argentina, Great Britain/UK/Commonwealth Nations, India, Netherlands, Sweden, Jamaica, Japan, Brazil, Guatemala, Columbia, China, Mexico, Bahamas, Ireland, Spain, Turkey, Greece, Costa Rica, Switzerland, Panama, Palestine, Pakistan, Venezuela, Austria, Persia, Cuba, Abyssinia, Iceland, Malaysia, Uruguay, Israel, Romania, Nicaragua, Canada, Australia, France, Philippines, Korea, Formosa/Taiwan, Trinidad & Tobago and Vatican City.
(8) Great Britain and Northern Ireland mint sets with: (3) 1970, (3) 1971, (1) 1977, (1) 1978
(8) Israel mint sets with: (7) 1979, (1) with date not noted
(4) Canada mint sets with: (1) 1968, (1) 1969, (1) 1970, (1) 1971
(1) 1965 Vatican City souvenir set
(1) 1970 India proof set with (1) 20 Rupee silver coin
(1) 1979 Singapore mint set
(1) Thailand souvenir set with date not noted
(1) 1965 UK "Sir Winston Churchill" commemorative Crown in honor of his death
(1) 1969 Turks & Caicos "first year" 1 Crown
(2) Australia silver Florins: 1938, 1943-S
(1) 1963 France silver 5 Francs