Head back to the age when the "Gay '90s" gave way to the "Ragtime" era, with this 1892-1916 Barber Dime complete run of (74) different coins. This antique series began in the late-Victorian period and came to an end at the time America was getting involved in WWI. Ok, enough perspective on the ancient nature of this collector favorite series, let's get down to business. Housed in a deluxe Dansco album with slipcase, this complete dime set reports in a respectable condition range of average to better, with the older dates generally at the lower end of this range and the later dates generally better.
(16) Key date coins average (GD) unless noted: 1892-S (VG), 1893-O, 1893-S, 1894, 1894-O, 1895, 1895-O, 1895-S, 1896-O (AG), 1896-S, 1897-O, 1897-S, 1900-O, 1901-S, 1903-S (GD+), 1913-S
(2) Coins show average XF details, but are cleaned: 1908-O, 1914-D
(23) Coins average (FN to VF): 1899-S, 1900, 1901-O, 1902, 1903, 1906, 1906-O, 1906-S, 1907, 1907-S, 1908-D, 1909-S, 1910, 1911, 1911-D, 1911-S, 1912, 1912-D, 1913, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1916-S
(7) Coins average (VG to VG+): 1899, 1904, 1905, 1906-D, 1908, 1910-D, 1912-S
(26) Coins average (GD to GD+): 1892-O, 1892-S, 1893, 1896, 1897, 1898, 1898-O, 1898-S, 1899-O, 1900-S, 1901, 1902-O, 1902-S, 1903-O, 1904-S, 1905-O, 1905-S, 1907-D, 1907-O, 1908-S, 1909, 1909-D, 1909-O, 1910-S, 1914-S, 1915-S