In an odd set of economic circumstances, precious metals, stocks and real estate have all experienced similar percentage gains over the last year, putting silver coins into the hot commodity category. Get your hands on some hot property with this 1902-1976 half dollar lot of (93). Consisting of mostly 90% and 40% silver coins, this big bundle of fifty cent pieces ranges across the board in condition, with the older coins showing the most wear and the more recent coins ranging from better to uncirculated.
(2) Barber 90% silver coins both (GD): 1902, 1907
(12) Walking Liberty 90% silver coins: 1919 (VG), 1920 (GD), 1936 (FN), 1937 (FN) and (8) 1940s average (VG to FN)
(12) Franklin 90% silver coins: (2) average (BU): 1955, 1963; and (10) average (FN to XF) with: (7) 1950s; and (3) 1960s
(14) 1964 JFK 90% silver coins range (FN to AU)
(44) 1965-1970 40% silver coins range (FN to BU)
(5) 1971-1976 clad coins average (AU to BU)