Help yourself to a heaping helping of U.S. and foreign coins with this big treasure chest assortment. Resellers will appreciate that this international bundle is organized in two large binders, with the many hundreds of coins packaged in individual huggers, arranged by denomination and country of origin. All of these coins report in collectible condition, ranging across the board from GD to BU.
(104) 1916-1945 Mercury silver dimes, with the oldest examples showing considerable wear and then rising in quality through the timeline to as high as XF condition
(79) 1946-1979 Roosevelt dimes with (56) 1946-1964 silver dimes; these coins range from average circulated GD-VG examples and rise to include a fair number of BU examples
(35) 1976 Washington "Bicentennial" quarters range (VF to BU)
(67) 1939-1966 Jefferson nickels including (5) WWII silver examples range (VG to BU) with the oldest showing the most wear and the most recent presenting as pristine
(31) 1919-1949 Lincoln "wheat back" cents range (GD to VF)
(423) 1908-1970 Foreign coins with a small number of silver specimens noted, range as (70% VF to BU, 30% GD to FN) with: (15) Austria; (8) Belgium; (21) Canada; (90) Chile; (7) Denmark; (25) England; (21) France; (2) Finland; (25) West Germany; (16) Greece; (4) Hong Kong; (22) Italy; (10) Japan; (26) Korea; (1) Luxembourg; (11) Mexico; (18) Morocco; (16) Netherlands; (11) Panama; (13) Philippines; (20) Spain; (4) Portugal; (18) Switzerland; (5) Thailand; (10) Turkey; (4) Yugoslavia