Home -> View Lot
 

1910s Non-Sport Tobacco Cards Complete Sets Trio

Item Number 47088

Quantity: Bid Starts: 02/26/2021 12:00:00 
Bid Open: 200.00  Bid Ends: 03/11/2021 23:30:00 
Bid Count: Overtime: 30 Minutes
Currently: 0.00  Time Left: 54d 4h 49m 25s
View Count: 286   
     
    Start <--> Next Lot
 
Description



Non-Sport card enthusiasts make a pleasant find with this trio of antique tobacco card complete sets. Graced with delightful illustrations, this selection also boasts overall better condition quality, with just a small percentage noted as being in lesser state.  


Featured are


1910 T106 State Girls complete set of (25) ranging as (84% VG to EX, 16% FR to GD) which is very pleasing given the gold borders and light stock on which these cards are printed. The obverses feature portrait illustrations of fair ladies representing American states and all of the reverses have Perfection Cigarettes advertising.


1912 T52 Costumes and Scenery for All Countries of the World complete set of (51) ranging as (80% VG-EX to EX-MT, 20% GD to VG+) with deference to (1) trimmed card "China". The obverses are adorned with images of lovely ladies in attire particular to their nations of origin, while 80% of the reverses have Turkish Trophies advertising and the other 20% are Helmar backs.

 
1939 John Player & Sons British Naval Craft complete set of (25) ranging as (80% VG-EX to EX-MT, 20% VG). As the title suggests, these cards portray an impressive array of period British navy ships and the reverses are printed with corresponding text. 

 



 
 
Pictures  (Click on Photo to Enlarge)