It's "Happy Trails" forever with this 1950s Hartland Roy Rogers related figure collection. Known as the "King of the Cowboys", Rogers enjoyed a sixty year career in the spotlight. Issued at the height of his popularity, this pint-sized posse mounts up in average (EX to NM) condition unless noted and includes variations of both Roy and his longtime wife Dale Evans. Completing this family of durable and realistic plastic figures, is faithful companion Bullet, in duplicate.
(1) Roy Rogers blue and red shirt type with horse Trigger one leg up type, (2) guns, saddle and hat
(3) Roy Rogers red and white shirt types, all with horse Trigger rearing up, saddles, hats; and (1) gun; ((5) guns are absent, (1) Roy figure rates as (GD) due to broken nose, (1) horse has a stray red mark on the left rear leg)
(1) Dale Evans white shirt type with horse Buttermilk, saddle and hat; (gun is absent)
(2) Dale Evans green shirt types, including: (1) with horse, saddle and hat (gun absent); and (1) with horse and saddle (hat and gun are absent); (the tips of the ears are broken off on both horses)
(2) Bullet German Shepard dogs, with (1) white and (1) tan
Also present are: (1) Trigger with all four feet on the ground, with mismatched tan saddle, includes brass chain type reins; (1) F&F Mold and Die Works Roy Rogers character head plastic cup