Recall one of the NBA's great dynasties and its greatest player with these (42) 1993-1998 Chicago Bulls full tickets and ticket stubs. These tickets were issued during the Michael Jordan "three-peat" era for the most part, though a couple come from his first retirement period. Many are NBA Playoffs phantom tickets, as the Bulls had taken care of business, and these games were not necessary. Others are tickets and stubs from games that Jordan made significant scoring contributions, as noted below. Also included is a stub from the 1994 Michael Jordan Retirement Night Salute at the United Center. (22) of these tickets/stubs are singles, while the other (20) come in multi-ticket blocks of two-to-four tickets per block, including (4) Void stamped tickets at the left end of the blocks of four.
(2) 1993 NBA Playoffs Home Game P phantom tickets (NM, VG);
11/1/94 Michael Jordan Retirement Night ticket stub (VG-EX+);
(2) 1994 NBA Playoffs ticket stubs from a season Jordan was off playing baseball: Home Game A (FR); Home Game E (VG);
(2) Blocks of (2) 1996 NBA Playoffs phantom tickets with Home Games L and M, one block is (VG-EX), and the other block presents VG-EX details with deference to a small bit of surface loss at the bottom left corner of the Game M ticket;
(2) Blocks of (4) 1996 NBA Playoffs phantom tickets for Home Games N, O, P, and Void, one block has tickets ranging (VG to EX), the other block has (3) tickets ranging (VG to VG-EX) and (1) Game O with a small bit of surface loss on the bottom edge, that otherwise presents VG details;
1/11/97 Home game ticket stub (VG-EX) vs. Houston Rockets, with Jordan 32 points, 7 assists, 6 rebounds, and Olajuwon 29 points and 8 rebounds;
1997 NBA Playoffs Home Game H ticket stub (VG-EX), Game 2 of the Finals with Jordan 38/13/9;
(2) 1997 NBA Playoffs Home Game M phantom tickets (EX-MT, EX);
(2) Blocks of (4) 1997 NBA Playoffs phantom tickets with Games N, O, P, and Void, the N and Void tickets are on the ends of the blocks and (GD), the O and P tickets are (NM);
(2) 10/25/97 Preseason home game full tickets (VG-EX, VG) vs. Sacramento Kings;
(2) 11/15/97 Home game full tickets both (EX) vs. Cleveland Cavaliers, with Jordan 27 points;
(2) 12/25/97 Home game full tickets (EX+, VG) vs. Miami Heat, with Jordan 24 points;
1998 NBA Playoffs Home Game H ticket stub (GD), this was Game 5 of the East Coast Finals with Jordan 29 Points;
(6) 1998 NBA Playoffs Home Game phantom tickets range (VG-EX to EX+): Game N (X2), Game O (X2), Game P (X2).